LD Eminence BMS 12"/1" Multi-Functional Loudspeaker
The LDE122, fitted with selected Eminence components, a BMS driver and a specially tuned crossover with a sophisticated protection circuit, was designed in response to customer demands for a high-quality, multifunctional loudspeaker cabinet. A whopping 350 W RMS power and a high sound pressure level of 101 dB make the cabinet suitable for full-range applications, as a satellite counterpart to the LD PSUB15 subwoofer, as a powerful monitor, or in conjunction with other sub-woofers and systems.
The cabinet is constructed entirely of 18 mm plywood; a highly durable black textured lacquer finish protects the cabinet against damage. The cabinet is rounded off by the use of the new, patented SM 707 adjustable angle speaker stand receptacle with a variable vertical angle that adjusts in 4° increments to +/-18° as well as readiness for later installation of Adam Hall Flyware Set. The versatile LDE122 is virtually unbeatable in terms of valuefor money.
* Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
* Dispersion HF: 90° x 60° turnable
* Rated Power Capacity RMS: 350 W
* SPL 1W/1m: 101 db
* Max. SPL 1 m (Cont. Prog): 127 db
* Frequency Range (-10db): 65 Hz - 20 kHz
* Crossover Frequency: 1,5 kHz
* Loudspeakers: Gamma custom made + PSD 2002
* Connections: 2 x SPKn
* Cabinet style 18 mm Multiplex Plywood
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 390 x 570 x 370 mm